Thursday, June 16, 2011

Ilusion | Women's pretty hipster lace panty

Price: $7.32 - $7.99

Product Information
  • 77% Polyamide, 13% Spandex, 10% Polyester
  • Form-flattering scallop lace boy shorts that hugs the body
  • Sexy low rise design with no side seams. Cotton lined inner crotch.
  • Lace: 77% Nylon, 13% Spandex, 10 Polyester
  • Sizing Guide: S (4-6) M (8-10) L (12-14) XL (16-18)
This review is from: Women's pretty hipster lace panty
I love these particular panties. They fit well, look sexy and are extremely comfortable. I rather like the boy short look and I love the lace; which you cannot beat for a sexy look when you need it. I also love the fact that these include a cotton crotch. I do not like anything but cotton down there if I am going to wear it for any length of time at all. Without cotton, you are just asking for problems. These are well made and I appreciate the no seam look to the side. I have several pair of these and do plan to purchase more as the price here is quite good. These are good panties and I do recommend them.(By Wood Wren "Wren")

I usually don't prefer really lacy panties, but these look adorable on my girlfriend. They ride fairly high on the hips, framing her beautiful bottom -- French cut, I believe they call it. I got the beige, and the contrasting trim gives an extra, cute accent. (By C. B. Gurney)

No comments:

Post a Comment