Saturday, May 7, 2011

Dreamgirl Open Crotch Boy Short

$4.74 - $12.00

Product information
  • Ace
  • Hand Wash Cold, Line Dry
  • Figure Flattering
  • Great Quality
  • Fast Shipping
  • Lingerie Sizing is Different from Clothing--Please See Size Chart D
  • Stretch Lace open crotch low rise shorts with Ruffled Lace back detail. "90% NYLON 10% SPANDEX, LACE-100% NYLON"



This review is from: Dreamgirl Open Crotch Boy Short
My husband bought these for me (yes ladys they were really for him)but I have to say they are very comfy and covered all the right places just enough (By linda likes these!!)

These panties are not only sexy, but comfortable and classy looking. The opening is just discreet enough to hide their opening, but large enough to do what you need with it :-) I would highly reccomend these to my friends. (By mommie of N&H)

I got these even with the reviews that weren't the best. In the picture they look a little different though.
First, they don't stay closed in that way when you wear them, I think they fixed them a certain way and the model probably had to stand like a 'statue' to get them not to open up. So if your looking for them to 'touch', these arent for you.
Second, this product gives the illusion of it being a brief. Its not. Its more like a kind of thong that splits in half so you can get down to business (pardon my french!). Its is very comfortable though, so if your worried, don't be.
The sizing worried me, so i bought a size bigger than normal. I wear an 18 in jeans, so I bought the 3x-4x size. Worked out good cause they fit nicely. Hope this helps you get your sexy on, I did!
happy hunting (By Jessica L. Greer "Amazonian")

No comments:

Post a Comment