Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Silk Thong G- String Panty by Magic Silk



Product Information
* silk
* G-String knit Silk Panty
* Excellent Quality

This review is from: Silk Thong G- String Panty by Magic Silk (Apparel)

When you are in a situation that wearing almost next to nothing is appropriate and you know it is going to be coming off quickly, then this little string is just the thing you need. I bought several of these, different colors, just for play time. They are not very expensive and if they get a bit torn or stretched it is no big deal. The silk feels nice. I would not personally wear these for any length of time as they do not have a cotton crotch and I dislike anything down there that is not cotton...you are just asking for problems.

I do recommend hand washing these as they are delicate and there is not all that much to them and they would certainly get lost in a load of laundry. I also recommend a good wax job and a very short clip as these little things were not built to cover all that much.

Good product at a good price. (By Wood Wren "Wren")

My wife actually wears this little thing,, it looks fantastic,, very sexy with "just enough" coverage,, the strings stretch to keep it in place,, she even said it was "comfortable." I went back and ordered one in every color. (By 60Chevy)

No comments:

Post a Comment