Monday, April 25, 2011

SILK Tear Drop Ring G-String



Product Information
* silk
* Micro G-string pantie with silver tone ring hardware in front and back
* Elastic waistband for comfort
* Narrow cotton lined crotch
* Red, Cobalt or Black colors options



This review is from: SILK Tear Drop Ring G-String (Apparel)

I ordered it for my lady, she sent me a pic, not exactly what is in the add, but she is better built. she said it isnt something that she would wear to work, but for special occasions. (By Haelix)

What can I say, the title says it all. I got the black one for my lady and it looks very sexy on her. (By Vince M. "Texas Aggie in GA")

Very sexy product that toys with the mine and enduces lust. Have her wear it around the house while she just hangs out. Ladies this will drive a man crazy but make him wait, let him obsorb you and make him really want you. Wear it under your little black dress. Be creative and let all your inhibitions go with this little pleaser (By Razerrae)

Thought i would try something a little smaller in the front. i ordered the SILK TEAR DROP RING G-STRING. It was delivered in just a couple days. I tried the G-STRING on and absolutely fell in love with it.It has made me feel VERY VERY SEXY and my husband really likes it to. A couple weeks later i actually ordered 5 more pair to go with the 3 i had already purchased. PLEASE don't pass up the opportunity to feel as SEXY as i do when i have them on.
P.S. you might just show your coworker (By Kristine "Kristine")

No comments:

Post a Comment