Thursday, April 28, 2011

Low Rise Boxer w/ Lace Trim



Product Information
  • nylon
  • Light weight and stretchy
  • Low Rise
  • Lace Trim
  • Stamped Microfiber: 85% Nylon, 15% Spandex; Chalk Spandex 2 X1: 76% Nylon, 20% Spandex, 4% Polyester; Lace: 92% Nylon 8% Spandex
  • Sizing Guide: S (4-6) M (8-10) L (12-14) XL (16-18) 2XL (20)

This review is from: Low Rise Boxer w/ Lace Trim (Apparel)
I love these, they are very flattering IMO. I'm generally between a 4 and a 6 although these days closer to a 3/4... I ordered size Small and they were perfect, no muffin top from tight elastic or anything and the cut on the butt is really flattering. A++ Got em in both colors, wish they made them in more colors/patterns I would absolutely order them in EVERY color offered. (By Princess SRB)

These panties are so comfortable. I am a small size person but bought the medium to be sure they were comfortable. The print is adorable. I wanted to move on from the overdone Hanky Panky thongs and absolutely love the look and feel of these. (By AJ)

The fit was pretty and flirty. I looked just like in the pictue online. (By Wendi Marie St. Clair "Wendi St. Clair")

No comments:

Post a Comment